The return on investment for email marketing is substantial. For every dollar spent on email marketing, your business will likely gain $42. That’s a 4200% return — and on top of that: 21% of emails are opened within the first hour. This means, by focusing on email marketing, you’re going to see a huge benefit as well as a fast one.
Choosing the right email marketing software is key to maximizing the complete benefit of email marketing — and some may be better suited to your business needs than others. We’ve compiled a list of the top email marketing platforms for 2022 that we know you’re going to love.
- Constant Contact is simple to use for email marketing newbies with their drag and drop builder. You will receive a 30-day free trial and benefit from the many third-party integrations available whether you are an eCommerce-based business or not.
- Hubspot is one of the more recognizable email marketing brand names and for good reason. It’s an excellent option for B2B businesses wanting to use a valuable CRM and track revenue effectively but the monthly price can often become a burden.
- Sendinblue is great if you’re trying to build your email list from scratch as it offers multiple building and organizing tools to get started. You can also design and personalize your options and templates to make the builder work best for your business.
- ActiveCampaign is a growing email marketing software in 2021, quickly expanding its services to over 100,000 small businesses. Many of its tools are fully automated and can be shared across channels. You can test which ones work best with the integrated A/B split testing.
- MailerLite is probably one of the most affordable email marketing platforms available. It offers most of the basic features you need to build a successful email marketing campaign without the high price point.
- Benchmark is a fast-growing email marketing platform. It tracks data effectively, offers plenty of customizable templates, and is easy to use and navigate — and starts seeing results quickly.
- Drip is a great option for small to medium-sized eCommerce brands. It easily integrates with Shopify, WooCommerce, and other popular eCommerce platforms and has a great retargeting feature to drive more customers to convert.
- Omnisend offers a wide selection of email marketing tools for businesses of all sizes, both eCommerce and B2B brands. You can send automated emails as well as integrate your campaign with your favourite social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook Ads.
- Autopilot uses automation but takes it one step further. It ensures each contact is sent the right email and tools triggered right from the software itself. It’s also great for collaborating and is one of the “smartest” automation available.
- Mailchimp is still a recognizable name but has lost quite a bit of momentum to competitors who continue to evolve with technology and current trends. While still a great email builder, the price for the number of features you are given is also a reason many choose to try other email marketing platforms.
Of course, there are other tools that you can add to your campaign that will boost your success even further! Interested in learning more about how Outlasted Data’s Email Finder tool can help you grow your email marketing lists and ensure you reach the right people? Learn more about the tool [here].